Monday, April 18, 2011

Welcome to my Church....

Its hard to pick just one thing about my church that I like....So I'm gonna share my church experience with you. The first thing you see as you walk to the door is a friendly smiling face belong to a member of our hospitality team who graciously opens the door for you. As you step into the lobby/coffee bar, you are assaulted with the rich aroma of several exotic coffee blends. However this isnt the best thing; that would be walking through the gauntlent of fellow church members waiting to say "Good Morning", ask how you are, or put their arms around you and give you a hug that you didn't even know you needed. I love finding my usual seat..third row from the back...and standing to sing while holding a warm fragrant cup of coffee in my hand.
We have an amazing worship team, with drums, keyboards , guitars and many beautiful voices. Its hard not to feel the spirit of God move as the worship team takes you through some popular new songs and even some old hymnals that we all grew up hearing. Its hard not to raise your hands and sway as you praise the Father of all creation! Then comes the message from our Pastor, who speaks from the heart and treats each one of us as a family member. There is a sense of belonging at Grace Fellowship Atmore, Alabama. If you are ever in the are on a Sunday morning around 10 ...why dont you stop on by? I can promise you will feel God's love from his people by the time you walk back out to get in your car :)


I <3 MY CHURCH

No comments:

Post a Comment