Thursday, October 14, 2010

Life's lessons learned...the hard way!

Somewhere along the way, during these 5 years of my children's life, I have neglected some very important motherly duties. I have been forgetting to impart ( in that nagging - because I'm your mother thats why- voice) the little important life lessons that every child needs to learn. I've covered; no spitting, don't bite your brother, you can't fly so don't jump of the slide, the dog is not horse, so no you can't ride her and don't stick that in the electrical socket!
Look at them..don't they have mischief written all over their faces? They have an answer for every question and so of course....they know everything. Or at least they thought so until today. See, the one lesson I forgot to impart tomy children is this, " Never lick a cold metal surface." Example: Don't stick your tongue to the metal shelf in the deep freeze!!!
Wellll...Aidan learned it the hard way....


BET HE DOESN'T DO THAT AGAIN! :)




2 comments: