Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Francesca Battistelli - Free To Be Me .I'm Baaaack

It's been a while since I've blogged. My computer has crashed. I've been the MOPS Convention in Orlando, Fl ( I will do a seperate blog on that), I have joined a new and amazing church, Grace Fellowship, MOPS has started again and we have had some very heart rending losses within our group of moms. Its alot to take in and way to much to blog about in just one blog..I just wanted those that follow me to know I am back.






With a soul filled with love and hope for what God will do in my life and the life of my children. I can feel the change in me. I can feel it my heart opening up like a flower..exposing all the hurt and pain and fear of rejection that has been coiled in the center..offering it up to God for healing. "For even there your hand will guide me" Psalm 139







So its gonna be a process and its not gonna be easy, but I am guded by somethimg mighty and loving. I have wonderful friends WHO I LOVE..and are my support and comfort. So I will leave you with a song...



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment