Friday, July 9, 2010

All things Change....guess its my turn

Change is scary. It doesn't matter how small or mundane it is...it can scare the hell out of you! The relationships and friendships in your life are in a constant flux of change. Heck as your children grow ( and change) that relationship changes too. My boys will soon be 5 and ready to start school. I don't know if I'm ready for  change.


Its a change I can't control. But I can control the changes in myself. I can be healthier. I can play with my kids more. I can spend time with people I know  love and care about me. I can stay home more. I can read my Bible more and set a better example. I have decided..just today in fact.....to start going to Grace Fellowship and see if it feels like home. I feel, empty and lost at times. I don't want my children to feel that.
So its time for BIG CHANGES. Time to go for that job I want..finish school...oh and dye my hair back natural. Everyone says they love it, and I like it too. I just feel that small change will help get the ball rolling....


Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. I take this as another promise from God.
For rememberence :)


3 comments:

  1. A, Grace Fellowhip is AWESOME. I love it and miss it and was actually thinking of driving to Atmore every Sunday just to attend. And then I read your blog and you are thinking of going too! I feel more like me there then I do anywhere else. I have a "home" church, but don't feel comfortable there like I do at Grace! And I have a lot of changes too that I need to do for myself and my kids! Love you and I wish you the "bestest" with your life changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have already changed a great deal in your life and all for the better. I love you and your boys and I guess we all need to change and that we are all a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you. I pray that you will find Grace just what you need to help you in building your relationship with the Lord. I know it has for me. (Hey, and you know what Ashley said about Grace...bahaha. It is true, though I don't advise it. )
    Love you. Love you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete