Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Catzilla...King of the Felines



You probably are wondering why I write about my pet Moishe. Well, because he is a part of my life..Its like having another child :) Moishe is a Yellow Seal point Siamese. He weighs 13+ pounds and is slightly cross eyed. Seriously, this cat is amazing. He was the runt of the litter when my mom rescued him and brought him home and now hes weighs more than most newborn babies!


Moishe posses and intellect not seen in most animals. When he wants out, he tells you. He has a specific Meow and goes to the back door and waits for me to let him out. He sits on his haunches and begs for food. He "talks" back when you talk to him.
He is just a remarkable animal. I feel lucky to have him as a part of my life.


Animals bring such joy into the lives of others. They are companions, children, and unconditional love. However, Cats own you, you do not own cats. "Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this." - Anonymous



Cats Sleep Anywhere
Cats sleep anywhere, any table, any chair.
Top of piano, window-ledge, in the middle, on the edge.
Open draw, empty shoe, anybody's lap will do.
Fitted in a cardboard box, in the cupboard with your frocks.
Anywhere! They don't care! Cats sleep anywhere.

Eleanor Farjeon (1881 - 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment