Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dear God,

You are more than the choices that you've made,


You are more than the sum of your past mistakes,

You are more than the problems you create,

You've been remade
 
 
Dear God,
 
 
Please be with me....stay by my side. I need strength. I need courage and someone to hold my hand when I think I can't go on. I am a single mom...its hard. I know that it isn't gonna be easy always, but with you by my side I will endure. I crave the love that you give so freely..even to a sinner such as I. I want to fill my heart up with the essence of you. I want to be coveredd by your grace. I want to shout with joy and dance like A child with exuberence, just because I have your love. You love me even when I stumble . You whisper into my heart and guide me. A change has occured in me, I became a Jesus freak. I feel free. I want to be a light for others.Help me to be worthy of You.....
 
 
Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment